Wednesday 29 April 2015

Эксперименты... Experiments... Textile...


Hello my friends!

Hope you got some sun shine and the feeling of spring!
My decision to use some of the stuff I had for ages, brought me to the fabrics that I keep secretly in the dining room :)

I have already done something with it! Will show you later.
Meanwhile, painting fish on the burlap.
It is actually used coffee sacks. Origins vary from Mexico to Brazil.
Washed, dried, ironed.

Long process. Quite tricky to paint. But I loved it!

Доброго дня, Други!

И вот весна, или точнее, ее пародия, сподвигла меня на разбор завалов...
Твердо решив пустить добро в дело, я открыла комод с тканями.

Позже покажу во что это вылилось, а пока такие вот эксперименты.
Кофейные мешки - самые настоящие! Из Мексики, Бразилии и пр.

Постирано, высушено, отпарено.
Рыбы-матросы!




А ниже - лен, подкрашеный чаем.
А потом - краска по текстилю, вышивка, строчки...
Берёзки!

The next piece is tea dyed linen, painted, stitched and embroidered.
Birches! Love.



That's it for now!
Stay tuned!

Ну вот это были дразнилки.
Результат - скоро.

Ваша.

2 comments:

  1. Как же здорово видеть эксперименты с тканями! Очень вдохновляюще

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the effect, looking forward to seeing what happens to them next :) Kx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog!