Tuesday 14 October 2014

До свидания... Time to say Good Bye...

Hello my dear friends!

I feel like it's time.
Time to say good bye to one of the most incredible designer team and my favourite blog.
I am so proud that I was the part of this project.
So much inspiration, support and amazing ideas!

Thank you Paperdvizhnik!
From the bottom of my heart!


Now I am sharing my last two works for this blog.
Both are the part of my art-journal dedicated to the books I read.
So, I suppose, it's going to be quite lengthy project.


Здрассти! 
Дорогой Транслит, я не встречалась с тобой со времен студенчества. 
Спасибо, что ты есть!


Друзья мои. Пишу этот пост для моих замечательных соратниц из Движников.
Евочки! Спасибо вам. Я была рада творить с вами; общаться с вами; смеяться и просто пройти рядом этот отрезок жизни.

Вы для меня самый сумбурный, самый сумасшедший коллектив мега-талантливых мастеров!
Люблю. И всегда буду.

Следующим постом расскажу о том, 4то происходит в моем тврчестве, а пока публикую 2 последние работы.
Обе - рефлексия на про4итанные книги. Полагаю, 4то проект этот будет долгосрочным.

Спасибо вам огромное еще раз. Я рядом!

Ксю.






This one is ongoing, so take a chance and explore the Line!




Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Will miss you as a team member my friend, but will be at your blog to get lots of fabulous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ох, Ксю..... ну как же так.... невыносимо грущу

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog!