Monday 18 July 2011

Photo Lift Фото Лифтинг #4

Hi dear all!

Very quick post today :)
I have plenty of plans for this evening.
Although crafting bug hit me while I was sleeping, still there are some other things to be done:)
Shopping, for instance :)
However, I would like to enter the Scrap lifting Challenge #4
Therefore, here are two shoots that I did especially for this purpose.
Hope it will bright up your day!

Привет всем!

Куча планов у меня на сегодня, так что очень быстренько и по существу :)
Scrap Lifting предложил поиграть в фотолифт.
Вот я и попробую :)
У нас такой серый-пресерый день, что ужас!
А так - немного цвета :)



Here's the photo for inspiration:
Оригинал для вдохновения:



А теперь убегаю - ждут меня мои бумажки :)
This is it for now, can't wait to cut and sew my lovely papers.


13 comments:

  1. уу...мне нрааавится)
    а я среди бумажек и ничего не клеится(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Photo Ksenia.
    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. классная фотка!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Класнючие пакетики,я обычно в магазинах выдуриваю пару штук :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Отличное фото, поднимающее настроение! )))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photo, the colours are so vibrant! It's all about seeing the beauty in the daily life, as this photo shows.
    Hugs, Milla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Классный лифтинг получился!

    ReplyDelete
  8. класс, Ксю!!! жизнерадостно!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Какая интерпретация! ))) Ярко ярко )

    ReplyDelete
  10. What I want to know is ......is there anything in the bags.......great photo my friend.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, Marie, they are not empty... Shopping, my goodness!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog!