Thursday 24 March 2011

Let's go Green! Я ее слепила из того, что было...

Hello! Today is Friday. Friday?! Another week is gone.

However, it is now time for Recycle/Re-purpose Challenge at Frosted Designs!
I have to admit that this is one of my favourite ideas - re-using stuff. Therefore, making this particular card made me feel sooooo good! It's like I have given the second chance for the things which were meant to end up in the bin.

This card is really very emotional. I wanted to make it bold, bright and expressive. While making this card I was listening very old album of A-Ha, which you may want to listen too. This is one of my favourite song of this band.
Enjoy!

Привет! Прошла еще одна неделя... Почему так быстро? Я негодую!

Зато на Frosted Designs стартует новое задание, на одну из моих самых любимых тем. Как бы так покрасивее сказать-то? В общем, берем все, что собирались выбросить и даем этому второй шанс на существавание в преобразованом виде. О как!

Я изначально хотела сделать эту открытку яркой, немного даже агрессивной и очень эмоциональной. Пока я ее клеила-резала-шила, слушала древнейший альбом группы А-ХА, по-моему он года 86-го, не уверена. И вот одна из моих любимых песен с того самого альбома.


And this is the card. Let's call it broken heart then.
А вот и открытка. Назовем ее Разбитое Сердце для полноты картины.


What I used - cardboard - ex-shoebox, zip from old skirt (too fat to fit in), old book's pages (will not stop until use all 300 pages), watercolours, acrylic paint, primer.

Использовала - картон (мой АбАжАемый) от обувной коробки, молнию от юбки (не влезаю!), странички старой книжки (не успокоюсь, пока не использую все 300), акварельки, грунтовку, акриловую краску, марлю.

Closer look:
Детальки:


Flowers - book/newspaper pages, fixed with brad, painted with watercolours, dried immediately with hot air.
Цветочки - странички, срепленные заклепкой, акварелька, и сразу же высушить феном.


Old book's pages again.
Снова странички.


And, finally, broken heart itself!
А вот и сердечко, разбитое..

I hope you all had a good week. Well, I think I had. One of my cards  was mentioned at Let's get Shabby blog. I am really proud of it, because so many fantastic works were presented for that challenge. This fact made me happy! Have a great weekend  (which I am going to spend in college) and bye for now!

Ну, надеюсь у всех все было хорошо на этой неделе. Впереди выходные, которые я проведу в колледже. А на последок поделюсь радостью - моя открыточка с джинсом и кружевами была отмечена на Lets get Shabby blog. Меня этот факт порадовал очень сильно, так как работы выставленные на конкурс просто нет слов, как хороши! А пока - пока!

P.S. It was the third card from my own 1 sketch - 4 card challenge :)
P.S. Забыла.. это третья открытка по моему собственному заданию - 1 эскиз - 4 открытки :) Теперь все.

14 comments:

  1. Fabulous design Ksenia and using recycled things, i like. The doily i used was cotton fabric, they were only £1 for a pack of 12 from the poundshop.

    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, wow! I love all the different textures, the colours and the way you've re-used some of the materials (like the old zipper - genius!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ксюша, ну красота какая, обожаю такое, вроде и мусор, но от этого работы становятся еще краше и индивидуальнее!!!!
    и поздравляю с Lets get Shabby blog!!! я видела и очень порадовалась за тебя!:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I am also fan of re-using!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are totally right! I love it! Just love the splashes of colour and texture - you are the texture Queen! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kissinia,
    This is SO pretty! I love the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! this is stunning!! I would love to come sit in your craft room and learn all your little tricks! Everything you make is gorgeous! I love the way you added the zipper on this!!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card . I just love how you use texture in your work and the zipper very clever well don for getting mentioned on lets get shabby.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. просто прелесть

    ReplyDelete
  10. Очень понравилось! Песню тоже люблю нежно :) И поздравляю с Let's get shabby :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. очень интересная работа, такая необычная!! прямо арт-объект! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow -this is an absolute work of art. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! Love the shabby chicness of it !! love your take on this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog!